Sunday, August 26, 2012

Best Headphones for Multiple Activities (not just sleeping!)

Great Deals Of AcousticSheep SP4BM SleepPhones v 4 Packaging

AcousticSheep SP4BM SleepPhones v 4 Packaging

I am a 40 year plus Tinnitus sufferer and have trouble sleeping. I have no problem falling asleep but I cannot stay asleep the noise wakes me, sometimes every ten minutes, I walk around all day like a zombie. I just started to use this product and found that I sleep for hours at a time, this morning I woke up feeling that everything is right with the world!
Ok the logistics, I am a woman this is too big for me, I will adjust it with some elastic or cut it and sew it back together it is easy to do fleece does not fray. One problem solved.
It tends to fall over my eyes, it is annoying but sometimes helps to keep it covering my eyes to block out the light. Another problem solved.

You have to take into account that your head is round and it is difficult to keep something wrapped around it and expect it to stay in place. But this does a good job in rectifying this.
I do not want to have all of the world blocked because if something happens you would not hear it. This morning I awoke to the sound of the rain, I love that sound and the gentle drops allowed me to wake slowly. I looked a the clock and it said, 6:55. I have not slept passed 4:00 in years.
What I do for my Tinnitus is use some pink noise, yes Pink it is softer than the white. I also have some cd's that I downloaded to my IPod shuffle. I bought it just for sleep because it is so small I can hook it to the headband and not worry about getting tangled. I use ocean waves, rain and wind. Singing and talking will tend to wake you up. Choose soft and even sound, no rumbling thunder, that will knock you out of bed.
I cannot say enough about this product, I want to tell every Tinnitus sufferer I can about this, this is a boon to our sleeping. It has given me the sleep that I have not had for many years.
I am only rating this as a Tinnitus sufferer since that is the only reason I am using it. I am sure that it will work for the person who just needs some music for relaxation to lull themselves to sleep. Either way it is fantastic.

Get your AcousticSheep SP4BM SleepPhones v 4 Packaging Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment