Friday, November 16, 2012

Best Speaker for Netbook Computers

Why You Ned to Buy X mini XAM4 B Mono Capsule Speaker

X mini XAM4 B Mono Capsule Speaker

The complaints about the short audio connector overlook a feature that is not advertised. These speakers come with a 3 foot combination audio and USB charging cable. The speakers play through the USB mini plug and audio plug on the cable.
I plug the audio plug into my IPOD and the mini USB into the speaker and I can place the speaker 3 Ft. away.
I also have a second X-Mini. I use the combo charging cable that came with it to connect this speaker to the first through the buddy port. I just plug the audio pin into the first speaker buddy port and the mini USB plug into the second speaker. Now I can put the first speaker 3 feet from my IPOD and the second speaker 3 feet away from the first. The seperation sounds close to stereo.
I also found that by using the IPOD EQ feature found in Settings > Music I can get the best sound for my taste.
The Apple AC charger that I bought as an accessory for my IPOD charges the speakers without having to use my computer.
I like these speakers a lot.

Get your X mini XAM4 B Mono Capsule Speaker Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment