Sunday, November 4, 2012

So cute

After I Buy Happy Birthday Candle Color vary

Happy Birthday Candle Color vary

The design has been around for decades, it is robust, built to last, and works very well. It clips to any Manhasset stand perfectly, and will clip to thicker stands just as nicely if you bend the clip levers back further (and this will not hurt the mechanism at all.) With a 40 watt bulb it is "ok, I guess" for light output, but a 60 watt works wonders -- especially the GE "Reveal" 60w tubular bulb. (GE 48710-5 Reveal Tubular T10 Bulb, 60-Watt, 5-Pack) You can also bend the light housing outward to accommodate a 60-watt equivalent CFL bulb and this is my favorite option, providing great light output, cooler operation, and of course far less energy usage. The bending outward also improves the light for regular tubular incandescent bulbs, so it's worth doing either way.

Get your Happy Birthday Candle Color vary Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a halloween/sweet 16 (in 2 months time) what should i dress up as? I want the costume to pretty (nothing to scary) and maybe a little special so i stand out at my party. I was thinking of being alice in wonderland or something like that. What do you think ? Oh, and if you have any party ideas that'd be great to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so my girlfriends birthday is on New Year's Day and I haven't been able to get her anything since I was on vacation. We haven't been dating for that long but we were together for some time before that....I need an Idea....I know I'm a dick

    ReplyDelete