Sunday, November 11, 2012

simply amazing

Why You Ned to Buy Box net Box

Box net Box

I use this with my Manhasset voyager traveling stand. It is solid and strong. The 'cup holder' is actually just a round cup with a bottom you could certainly fit any size cup into - or use it as a pencil holder.

It took me a second to figure out how to get it on my stand. To start with, I thought it would not fit, which another reviewer warned about. As the Manhasset website says, however, it fits ALL their stands. However, it only fits one way (and not the way I first thought). That wasn't clear in the directions I got or from their site.

The missing instructions:

Before you screw the stand attachment onto the box, check which direction it fits on the stand. Pull up the stand desk so you can see both the black stand pole and the silver extension. Slip the attachment onto the silver and slide it down. It fits so the SCREWS ARE ON THE BOTTOM and the long sleeve is on the top. If it doesn't slide easily onto the black post, you have it upside down. DON'T FORCE IT. Flip it and try again. When in the correct direction, it slides right on.

Yes, it looks like it should work either way, and structurally it would make sense to me to have the shaft next to the box. But that's not how it works. The long shaft above the box acts as a spacer so the accessory tray doesn't bump into the stand desk.

Once you know the correct direction, screw it onto the box right side up.

Get your Box net Box Now!

6 comments:

  1. To push a certain box across a level floor at constant velocity requires that a horizontal force be applied to the box. The magnitude of this force is half as great as the vertical force required to lift the box. Find the coefficient of kinetic friction between box and floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a N64 box and it has a sticker on it. I want to take it off without ripping the art off with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to find a professional intro video developer that specializes in the animated style of video like box.net uses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. None of my friends have an account with Box. net. I was wondering if it is possible to search and find other Box.net member who would be interested in the same things that I am interested in. Or, do I have to make monthly payments in order to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to construct the cat box. This is for the special delivery of cat to here but for most saftey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do i draw a box and whisker diagram in Excel?

    ReplyDelete