Sunday, September 23, 2012

Incredibly Clever Little Device

Why You Ned to Buy NEON MicroSD adapter microSD microSDHC

NEON MicroSD adapter microSD microSDHC

I own a few compilation DVD's from other label's (Napalm Records: The Realm Of Napalm, ZYX Music: Gothic Spirits and Opera Metal) to view videos of female-fronted bands, and Nuclear Blast is the only one I know that has done the "all female metal" compilation. I love it cause I am a big fan of the female-fronted metal bands. My review is for the DVD portion only, as this was the main reason I purchased this was for the DVD portion, to me the CD is a bonus.
01. Nightwish - Nemo (Symphonic metal band from Finland fronted by original "Tarja Turunen")
02. Guano Apes - Break The Line (Alternative metal band from Germany fronted by "Sandra Nasi�")
03. Angelzoom - Back In The Moment
04. Die Happy - Slow Day (Christian rock band from the US fronted by "Robyn Kyle Basauri")
05. L'ame Immortelle - 5 Jahre (Darkwave band from Austria fronted by "Sonja Kraushofer")
06. Exilia - Can't Make Me Down (Nu metal band from Italy fronted by "Masha")
07. Lacuna Coil - Swamped (Gothic metal band from Italy fronted by "Cristina Scabbia")
08. Tristania - Equilibrium (Gothic metal band from Norway fronted by original "Vibeke Stene")
09. Xandria - Ravenheart (Symphonic metal band from Germany fronted by original "Lisa Middelhauve")
10. Apocalyptica - Seemann (Cello metal band from Finland featuring "Nina Hagen")
11. Blutengel - No Eternity (Darkwave band from Germany fronted by "Ulrike Goldmann")
12. Epica - Solitary Ground (Symphonic metal band from Netherlands fronted by "Simone Simons")
13. After Forever - Digital Deceit (Was a symphonic metal band from Netherlands fronted by "Floor Jansen")
14. Imperia - Angelchild (Symphonic metal band from Norway fronted by "Helena Iren Michaelsen")
15. Theatre Of Tragedy - Image (Was a gothic metal band from Norway fronted by original "Liv Kristine Espenaes")
16. Elis - Der Letzte Tag (Gothic metal band from Liechtenstein fronted by the late and original "Sabine Dunser")
17. Mortal Love - Adoration (Was a gothic metal band from Norway fronted by "Catherine Nyland")
18. Doro - Let Love Rain On Me (Heavy metal band from Germany fronted by "Dorothee Pesch")
19. Sinergy - Suicide By My Side (Was a heavy metal band from Finland fronted by "Kimberly Goss")
20. Arch Enemy - We Will Rise (Death metal band from Sweden fronted by "Angela Gossow")

Get your NEON MicroSD adapter microSD microSDHC Now!

8 comments:

  1. It works well. I can just get 2x32gig micro SDs and use it for my camera and never have to delete another picture off it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little device that give you 64GB for you psp i got a psp 2000 and is working realy good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a godsend for my psp. it works to increase my storage cheaper then a memory stick duo. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, all you have to do is insert your two micro SD chips, and run the PSP format in the unit itself. After a very short bit of time it will read the full size of the card as a single unit. I now have a 32gb chip in my psp at a fraction of the cost. VERY happy with this product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so if you are one of those people who love your psp and love to fill it with movies, music, pictures, Games ect... This card is for you I did not know if this was going to work but I heard it did so I ordered this and a 32gb micro sd card for like $25 bucks and I got about 28gb off of it I only used one slot for now until I can buy another micro sd card so that I can double the memory to about more than 50gb on my psp this is the best inexpensive way to get a lot of memory on your psp. It is about get 1 second lag to read the card when you turn it on but EVERYTHING games movies whatever work at the speed they would on a sony card so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havent used it yet as it is a birthday present for my 10 year old to put in his PSP and hopefully get more storage. We shall see soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great item for our PSP so that we could put two micro sd cards into it. Follow the directions, format the cards in the PSP and you are ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen reviews that this works with psp devices, but I needed it to use extra micro sd cards with the pcm-d50 audio recorder. This recorder is an old design, and Sony says it only works with a maximum of 4gb. I had 32gb and 16gb cards. I've been unsure whether this would work, but after hard formatting both cards on the computer using fat32 defaults, placing in the card, and then formatting in the d50, I have 24 hrs of recording at 96kh 24 bit resolution. I've recorded about 5 hours at this resolution with no problems. When plugged into the computer, the d50 shows about 46gb of available memory. Definitely worth $5!

    ReplyDelete