Thursday, September 6, 2012

No Other Compares............

Days After I Buy This Duets

Duets



7 of 7 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars

No Other Compares............, July 17, 2004

By A Customer

Wonderful artists recorded with Barbra and what wonderful performances... Any listener familiar with Barbra, knows that every track she records is perfected to beyond perfection. Those of us lucky enough to have lived through these years of Barbra's duets remember how exciting it was when they hit the charts..
I would highly recommend this fabulous collection.. In truth..any recording Barbra has released would be highly recommend.. She is simply the worlds greatest artist..

Get your Duets Now!

5 comments:

  1. My best friend and I want to learn a duet but we can't decide on one. What are some good duets for a guy and girl to sing together? (Besides Lucky by Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Callait)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend and I would like to get a classical duet together. We are both younger singers, but at a college level, so we've had quite a bit of training and experience. He is considered a spinto tenor right now and I am currently a light lyric soprano. What are some really beautiful duets for such voice types?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For our choir concert this year, our theme is Glee. I wanted to audition with one of my guy friends for the solo/duet/small group opportunity. I don't know which song to choose because I don't know the duets they sing! If someone could tell me all the duets (including boy/boy and girl/girl duets) that'd be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom wants a cd of their duets and I don't think one has been put out specifically with those songs, so I'd like to make her one and want to make sure I get them all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother and I want to do a duet, just for fun. He just started playing clarinet (3 months) and I have been playing flute for awhile (3 and a half years.) Are there and FREE flute and clarinet duets that have a very easy and simple clarinet part, and a more complex flute part?

    ReplyDelete