Saturday, September 15, 2012

So much better than a Gloworm!

Why You Ned to Buy Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Soothe Seahorse

Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Soothe Seahorse

I bought two of these, one for a my friend's 1 yr old and one for my 4 yr old. My son LOVES this toy and sleeps with it every night. Lately his imagination picked up and he's been afraid of monsters and creatures but now that he has this, he says the light and music scares all frightening things including mosquitoes away.
I was concerned that the music would be too loud at night but it doesn't seem to effect him. He holds it tight and is soon asleep. The music, when on low, is still loud to me when the lights are off and there are no other noises to distract him. He loves it and carries it around even during the day.
The light is bright at night also but when turned to face away from my son and his eyes are closed, it doesn't seem to bother his attempts at falling asleep. I definately recommend this.

Get your Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Soothe Seahorse Now!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering at about what age you should stop getting your baby to sleep before laying them down. What age can you start letting them go sleep on their own? My baby is 4 months and I hold her til she falls asleep(about 15-30min) then I lay her in her crib. I tried laying her in her crib while she was awake, but she will be in the making cute little noise for like 10 min then she will start to grump and then she will scream non stop! And she still does that thing where she has a hard time catching her breath if she screams even for like 5 min! So, what age should I start?

    ReplyDelete