Monday, September 10, 2012

Actual Product Different From Advertisement, But Still Good.

Why You Ned to Buy Transcend Information MicroSDHC Adapter TS32GUSDU1

Transcend Information MicroSDHC Adapter TS32GUSDU1



7 of 7 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars

No Other Compares............, July 17, 2004

By A Customer

Wonderful artists recorded with Barbra and what wonderful performances... Any listener familiar with Barbra, knows that every track she records is perfected to beyond perfection. Those of us lucky enough to have lived through these years of Barbra's duets remember how exciting it was when they hit the charts..
I would highly recommend this fabulous collection.. In truth..any recording Barbra has released would be highly recommend.. She is simply the worlds greatest artist..

Get your Transcend Information MicroSDHC Adapter TS32GUSDU1 Now!

9 comments:

  1. I copied my entire music library from my computer to the SD card so that I can have access to my music on my tablet. SD card has performed flawlessly so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to add some external memory to my new tablet, and this is working out great! It doesn't have a small case for the adapter, but I doubt I will be using it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can you say about an SD card. It does what it's supposed to do - holds information that you put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I installed this in a Samsung Galaxy S lll Mini for some extra storage space. Easy to put in and setup to use. It's fast and I'm happy. I would recommend getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this card to store music and video files. No problem of reading or writing. No problem with playing 12 gb hd movie files.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am starting to believe that all of the lower reviews on the GoPro Hero3 Black edition camera is caused by an incompatible memory card that GoPro recommends. I came across a post suggesting this card. All I can say is that my GoPro hasn't froze up (yet).

    Other than that, the card works great. I haven't run a speed test on the card, but I'm fine if it's a bit slower than advertised. I have the space I paid for, and it works in my GoPro. That's all that matters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered this one day when it was on the lightning deal list. I wish I would have bought a few more of them. It does exactly what all memory cards do. I am switching all of my electronics out to these micro sd cards so that I can always upload pictures from my phone or surface. There really isn't much to say about this. It does exactly what it's supposed to. I wish I would have ordered more when they ran the sale. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a micro sd card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, I'm not going to tell you I gauged the speed of the card because I didn't. What I can tell you is that it works fast and has a lot of memory. There's little delay between pictures and movies are easily recorded for considerable lengths of time. That's what I wanted from the card, so I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete