Sunday, September 2, 2012

ANOTHER, MUST HAVE APP, 4 KINDLE FIRE GEN1 USERS!!

Why You Ned to Buy redmotion games Chromasphere

redmotion games Chromasphere

I first heard Anyone Who Had a Heart in late December/early January on WFUV in New York. I just caught the last minute or so, but I was listening with headphones and was hooked from the start. I immediately looked it up on Amazon and preordered, and it's been getting frequent rotation on my CD player since it arrived. I wasn't familiar with Ms. Lynne until I read an interview with her in The New York Times, and since then I've discovered I HAD heard of her before (she's featured in the Bridget Jones's Diary soundtrack for starters). The album backstory is just as interesting as the album--Barry Manilow--BARRY MANILOW!--suggested that the Dusty Springfield catalog would be a great vehicle for Ms. Lynne, and he was absolutely right. The musicians and arrangements are a perfect compliment to Ms. Lynne's song stylings, there's not a bad song on the album. This will be on many a reviewer's end of the year Top 10 albums list. Perfect music for a rainy Saturday night by one's self; even better when shared with someone special. Let me know which song becomes your favorite.

Get your redmotion games Chromasphere Now!

7 comments:

  1. this game is so fun. it has like 20 levels and you must solve puzzles. get this app you will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3D look and it is amazing to loo at while playing it gives me a rush when i play it and i recommend this game to everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much fun and addictive! Just got my kindle and can't put it down since I uploaded this game. Very easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very addictive...lots of fun..you start and then can not put it down...no problems with game on my android phone...go get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this game is a lot of fun trying to roll the sphere fast and accurate and then hold it still awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. It reminds me of when I first started driving (and drinking, of course), so much so that I remembered old friends that I haven't thought of in years! I can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This game is addictive! It should come with a warning! I find the game challenging, yet easy enough to not be frustrating. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete