Saturday, September 22, 2012

cd review

Great Deals Of Beautiful Voices

Beautiful Voices

I own a few compilation DVD's from other label's (Napalm Records: The Realm Of Napalm, ZYX Music: Gothic Spirits and Opera Metal) to view videos of female-fronted bands, and Nuclear Blast is the only one I know that has done the "all female metal" compilation. I love it cause I am a big fan of the female-fronted metal bands. My review is for the DVD portion only, as this was the main reason I purchased this was for the DVD portion, to me the CD is a bonus.
01. Nightwish - Nemo (Symphonic metal band from Finland fronted by original "Tarja Turunen")
02. Guano Apes - Break The Line (Alternative metal band from Germany fronted by "Sandra Nasi�")
03. Angelzoom - Back In The Moment
04. Die Happy - Slow Day (Christian rock band from the US fronted by "Robyn Kyle Basauri")
05. L'ame Immortelle - 5 Jahre (Darkwave band from Austria fronted by "Sonja Kraushofer")
06. Exilia - Can't Make Me Down (Nu metal band from Italy fronted by "Masha")
07. Lacuna Coil - Swamped (Gothic metal band from Italy fronted by "Cristina Scabbia")
08. Tristania - Equilibrium (Gothic metal band from Norway fronted by original "Vibeke Stene")
09. Xandria - Ravenheart (Symphonic metal band from Germany fronted by original "Lisa Middelhauve")
10. Apocalyptica - Seemann (Cello metal band from Finland featuring "Nina Hagen")
11. Blutengel - No Eternity (Darkwave band from Germany fronted by "Ulrike Goldmann")
12. Epica - Solitary Ground (Symphonic metal band from Netherlands fronted by "Simone Simons")
13. After Forever - Digital Deceit (Was a symphonic metal band from Netherlands fronted by "Floor Jansen")
14. Imperia - Angelchild (Symphonic metal band from Norway fronted by "Helena Iren Michaelsen")
15. Theatre Of Tragedy - Image (Was a gothic metal band from Norway fronted by original "Liv Kristine Espenaes")
16. Elis - Der Letzte Tag (Gothic metal band from Liechtenstein fronted by the late and original "Sabine Dunser")
17. Mortal Love - Adoration (Was a gothic metal band from Norway fronted by "Catherine Nyland")
18. Doro - Let Love Rain On Me (Heavy metal band from Germany fronted by "Dorothee Pesch")
19. Sinergy - Suicide By My Side (Was a heavy metal band from Finland fronted by "Kimberly Goss")
20. Arch Enemy - We Will Rise (Death metal band from Sweden fronted by "Angela Gossow")

Get your Beautiful Voices Now!

9 comments:

  1. Did it give you a beautiful voice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,imagine that you really love to sing(well,everyone loves to sing),and you think that you have a beautiful voice but, you don't really sure about it.imagine that you are very shy to sing in front of the public.so,to find out that you have a beautiful voice,What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do actors in musicals need to have beautiful voices or it doesn't matter ? or the acting ability is the most important factor here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that women with beautiful voice, especially those working in customer service, are always ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can be solo or a band from any country. I just want to know who you think and why. In my opinion I think Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys and Beyonce. I couldn't pick one. They all have incredible and beautiful voices.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I need some adjectives,metaphors,similes anything along those lines that describe a beautiful voice or any examples. My character is a girl and is singing silent night so I need to describe her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved to sing, and its one of my dreams to preform. i Know i would make a great singer and preformer theres only one problem, i dont have a good voice. Unfortunately i wasn't blessed with the gift of a beautiful voice, please let me know any tips on becoming a better singer. also i do not want to use auto tune or get proffesionel help. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to know the best practice for young kids who have beautiful voices to keep their voices beautiful even aftet they have grown up. Have seen many who loose their voice when they pass puberty

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a lot of great singers out there. I love Lady Gaga she has good songs. But I want to know who you think has the most beautiful voice (meaning NOT who is a best song artist but truly based on just there voice)? I think Jodi Benson does. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete