Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WHOA! LOVED it..BUY It!!

Great Deals Of Connected Connections 1 ebook

Connected Connections 1 ebook

There are a couple of things I want to mention before I get into this review. First off, I need to tell you that when you finish the Epilogue, you will say to yourself HOLY CRAP or something of that variety. This book's ending is...wow. There is a cliffhanger per se, but trust me when I say that it made the book THAT MUCH BETTER! Yes, there is going to be a second book. Do I recommend you wait to read this book until the second one comes out - NO! This book is so good that you need to read it now. This brings me to the second point, once you finish this book you will need at least a day or two to detox from it and process what you read. I finished this book weeks ago and it has still been on my mind.

Dahlia has been with her boyfriend, Ben, for as long as she can remember and she loves him. Then one night at a bar she meets River Wilde, lead singer of The Wilde Ones, and their connection was instantaneous and it confused the crap out of Dahlia. Despite their connection, Dahlia knew she couldn't act on her feelings, heck she didn't even understand her feelings, so she left and returned to Ben.

Years later, Dahlia's life is marred by tragedy, but she finds herself face to face with River Wilde once more. And even though years have pasted since that one night, the connection is still there - this feeling like they were soul mates. This book was a love story told so beautifully you were completely caught up in these characters.

Despite being a love story, there were some...odd occurrences. I say odd because while I was reading I had no idea why some of these random things kept happening. But rest assured, there is an answer and the ending will shed light on some of the more curious happenings.

Now let me address the ending a little bit more. This was by far one of the best "cliffhanger" endings I have read in a very long time. I literally screamed out loud when this book finished demanding to know more. To me it put everything that happened into place and really set me up for the second book. The ending totally answered some questions that I had lingering throughout the book. I know everyone has a different opinion on these type of endings but I absolutely loved it and now cannot wait until the second book, TORN comes out. I know it will definitely be worth the wait.

I am officially a full fledge card member of the Kim Karr fan club - in fact I may even be up for President. I love her story and love her ideas. I even love her more that she named a character Ben Covington which coincidentally has the same name as one of my favorite characters from TV - Scott Speedman's character from Felicity. She also found a way to incorporate Kellan Kyle (Thoughtless series) and Jake Weathers (The Mighty Storm) into the story as well - brilliant! And if you need yet another reason why this book rocks, the chapter titles are songs thereby creating an amazing music playlist to listen along to while reading! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

This review was originally posted on Book Reader Chronicles.

Get your Connected Connections 1 ebook Now!

5 comments:

  1. Can I transfer video files from my computer to the touchpad? what if I cant get an internet connection does it work? if I want to get ebooks do they cost anything and how do you pay? If you can answer any of these questions you are of great help!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help with simple electrical wiring, everything from where does the active and neutral go, in for example lights with a common, a loop, a one and a two. Possibly any links to EBook of useful websites. I am currently undergoing a pre-vocational course at tafe, just looking for a better understanding

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know where I can download a pdf version of the book "The way I am" by Eminem. NOT THE SONG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue how to establish connectivity to my nook. Can someone give me a little direction?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they just announced it and all of the features but when is it supposed to make its way into use on TV's and blu ray players and stuff

    ReplyDelete