Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Great Product. Easy to use.

After I Buy Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset

Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset

Over the years I've owned many headsets including both the Plantronics Voyager Pro HD and my personal favorite, the Voyager 520. Overall size, weight and discomfort were the key reasons I dumped the Pro HD and stayed with the 520. Like any other guy that's looking for an edge in com gear, I jumped at the opportunity to take the Plantronics Voyager Legend for a test drive. After 5 days of continuous use, these are my thoughts.

The first thing that hit me immediately was that unlike previous Voyager models, the Legend had a great feel and was light weight. The trademark swivel boom is still there too. I really like the fact that I can pair it with more than one piece of Android gear without the usual punching in of a link up code. Unfortunately, on my work's non Android duty phone the link up code still had to be punched in. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease and flawless delivery of voice command. No downloads or software were required. Its pretty cut and dry. Just say answer to accept a call, or say ignore to reject it. It'll even check your battery level by tapping on the voice button. The mute button is a sweet feature.

I gave this model the real test when I was in a crowded grocery store the first night. The clarity of incoming and outgoing calls was simply outstanding. Unlike my older model that had the tendency to pick up almost every surrounding noise, the on board filtering system on this unit is first rate. Callers also noted the improved clarity. Even when I was at the beach overall clarity was sweet. Android users will find the app for Find My Headset a plus. This app will also let me view my headset's battery meter.

Battery wise, I got a little over six hours of juice during the work day before I had to hit the charger. On my down time, I went two days without charging this unit. My only ping on the Voyager Legend is the manufacturer's switch to proprietary charging station and its too short cable and magnetic plug. Even though the headset can be juiced up by placing the unit on the dedicated charger, I liked the older micro USB charging station and its longer power cable better.

The Plantronics Voyager Legend comes with a USB charging cable, wall charger, three ear tips, foam covers and a start guide. Its also backed with Plantronics one year warranty. Unlike others, this company scores big with a customer friendly website and working toll free technical support phone numbers.

I have to say that the Plantronics team really out did themselves on this one. The overall quality, comfort and features have exceeded my expectations. For me, the Plantronics Voyager Legend is an outstanding piece of com gear that delivers.

Get your Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment