Sunday, September 16, 2012

kids love super spy episode

After I Buy The Backyardigans Season 2

The Backyardigans Season 2

I bought two of these, one for a my friend's 1 yr old and one for my 4 yr old. My son LOVES this toy and sleeps with it every night. Lately his imagination picked up and he's been afraid of monsters and creatures but now that he has this, he says the light and music scares all frightening things including mosquitoes away.
I was concerned that the music would be too loud at night but it doesn't seem to effect him. He holds it tight and is soon asleep. The music, when on low, is still loud to me when the lights are off and there are no other noises to distract him. He loves it and carries it around even during the day.
The light is bright at night also but when turned to face away from my son and his eyes are closed, it doesn't seem to bother his attempts at falling asleep. I definately recommend this.

Get your The Backyardigans Season 2 Now!

6 comments:

  1. im DYING to know.?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is turing 3 on January 25th, I am due January 19th, and was thinking of having a birthday party for him for the last time as a singleton on the 2nd of January. What do you think about that? Its right after the new years, do you think people will not want to come? What theme would you do it? Any advice? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show is ususally on Nick Jr. My 6 month old just loves that show. I already have all 20 shows that are listed as Season 1. Just wondering if there's gonna be a Season 2 or I'm I forever doomed to watch the 20 that I have over & over & over to please my little Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just wondering who Talking/Singing for Pablo in the show The Backyardigans

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter heard the song "Hu Ka Pele" on Noggin on demand (It's from "The Backyardigans - Season 2 - The Legend of the Volcano Sister") But I can't seem to find an MP3 download for it any where nor a CD I can buy with that song on it. My daughter keeps asking me if I have "the volcano song" yet. If anyone knows a where I can either download the song or knows where I can buy a CD with the song please let me know! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are looking for input for a good Carribean/Mexico (or anywhere) All-inclusive resort that people enjoyed that has a baby club and kids club for our 6mt old and 3 yr old. I would like a comfortable bed, a resonably priced resort that caters to families. Anyone recommend some good hotels or all-inclusive family vacations suitable for a baby to join in?

    ReplyDelete