Sunday, October 7, 2012

Love it - buying a second one for another TV

Great Deals Of Sony BDP S590 Blu ray Player Wi Fi

Sony BDP S590 Blu ray Player Wi Fi

This is my first blu ray player to go along with my new HDTV and Soundbar.

I tested this player with some blu ray movies which have great sound and picture quality like LOTR, Inception and Dark Krnight. The picture and sound quality delivered was awesome.Load time has been around 15 seconds. But that is at the starting only.. so not a big issue. I am using HDMI for all my connectivity.

I have also used this BluRay player as a streamer. It is great.The wireless connectivity is hassle free.It quickly identified the network.And the setup was easy.I have tried Youtube, NetFlix, Vudu and Crackle and it has been a great experience.

Other great thing is that it also plays a wide format of video files on the USB(more than many other leading Smart TVs). There are two USB connectors(One is hidden in front).

The remote is sleek and intuitive..

So far I had great experience with this product and recommend to anyone.

Get your Sony BDP S590 Blu ray Player Wi Fi Now!

4 comments:

  1. Will the wifi on a more expensive blu ray player(120 & up) be better than wifi on a bargain model(less than 100)? We currently have a Sony blu ray player, not built in wifi but an adapter, and the signal on it sucks. It gets two bars and always drops down to less than 2 mbps. My laptop usually has three or four bars and runs around 18 mbps. The blu ray player is in a wooden cabinet, but for awhile I had the adapter running out the back and not in the cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this as a gift and it has no wifi, I have to hook it up to my modem using a landline, the problem is the modem is upstairs in my roommates room, what are my options? And my roommate won't let me bring it down for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't make sense to buy a little box to stream apps if i could also buy a blu ray player and do the same thing. Are there more perks that come with a roku? Is there better quality with a roku? I wouldn't mind having a blu ray player looking at the whole package, but i mostly just want to use it for netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the dvd but I threw away the insert(little paper inside) now i cant put it in my Itunes library please somebody tell me the code

    ReplyDelete