Monday, October 22, 2012

You Can Go Home Again

Why You Ned to Buy Loves Rhythm ebook

Loves Rhythm ebook

The highly anticipated book, Love's Rhythm by Lexxie Couper was worth the wait and I loved Nick Blackthorne's story! I thought Nick and Lauren's love story was just beautifully written depicting a love lost due to ambition and circumstances. Seeing Nick again had Lauren remembering her past with Nick and the author did a great job providing background history to show how much they meant to each other and the passion they shared. I felt an emotional connection with the couple and had me rooting for them. After all these years apart, Nick can only think of one woman who he'd like to attend a wedding with, the one that he let go. That was so romantic and just melted my heart. Nick and Lauren would still have to deal with some issues such as her "secret" and also his being a rockstar before getting their happy ending and the ending was perfect! It was sweet and romantic as it should be and well deserved. I hope there will be a story for Josh in the future.

Get your Loves Rhythm ebook Now!

4 comments:

  1. Does any one know any guitar books at sam ash that teaches you how to read and play the guitar (all together in one book)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad recently moved and he gave me his guitar (he never played it much), I would really love to learn how to play it, but I can't afford lessons. I'm 17 and know absolutely nothing about them, is it possible to learn using the internet? I have no idea where to begin. Does anyone have any tips or useful sites?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm just a beginner so i just wanna know if it will actually help me, before i buy the latest version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually do not have any issues with the foreplay, and can usually make my woman orgasm with that alone, but the actual intercourse duration does last than a couple of minutes... I do stop and start but that kills the rhythm and stopping midway does not totally subside the excitement, as soon as I start again I feel like c***ing, any tips or suggestions... I do not want to try any pills or creams!!!

    ReplyDelete