Thursday, October 4, 2012

fun

Great Deals Of Pocket Gems Tap Pet Hotel

Pocket Gems Tap Pet Hotel

I have used this case for 2 months and am quite satisfied. The locking pins are now attached to the case and cannot come off (earlier reviews complained about them falling off). I was a bit worried about the case leaking so, like an earlier reviewer, I first filled it with paper towels and submerged it in a bowl of water for one hour - no leaks - and then tried it with my iPhone. I must admit I am not willing to put my new phone in it (for fear of leaks) but have quite successfully used my old iPhone. It plays well under the water while I swim laps and good music makes lap swimming so much more enjoyable. It usually takes me 2-3 lengths of the pool (stopping at each end) to get the fit just right (the height of the case on my arm, the ear pods successfully in place, the ear pod wires out of the way of my arms) but once it is all working it is good for the 40 minutes I am in the pool. Others have suggested that the case may deteriorate with age so I am keeping an eye on it. So far so good. I would buy this again.

Get your Pocket Gems Tap Pet Hotel Now!

8 comments:

  1. the title says it all. I have had exactly zero problems. I think it is a really fun game. it is sort of like the story games by team lava. all you have to do is build rooms and collect from them. Be warned : each one of the three steps to build a room will cost the money you earn, nothing real though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its awesome but they could add a feature where you can pet your animals plus they should have better graphics like making the pets more life like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! Some people are SO STUPID!!!! Like with the videos, people think it's free, but you need to READ THE DANG THING FIRST!!!! Because it'll say it in the description!!! Like DUH!!! Or you watch the trailer first. Any-who, this app it really fun, I think anyone and play it because if you love pets, this games for you because you can do lots of stuff in the hotel. You unlock pets, you can design it, its really cool. Trust me, I own like 32 apps. And pets rock!! So get it totally if you love pets. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is fun cause you can own pets and take care of them I recommend it.get it now

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a awesome. game I renmended to little. kids it is so much fun my name is kristina abrigo:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its fun to play. my daughter plays on Ipod and I got it for her on kindle fire...but started playing it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit of reality. Realizing how much work it takes to get a good rating on any company. This game is fun and exiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!!!!!! This game is very addictive, but it is extremely fun! If given the opportunity, I would pass the word of how good this game is.

    ReplyDelete