Monday, October 1, 2012

The Klose Method

Why You Ned to Buy O304 Celebrated Clarinet Complete Edition

O304 Celebrated Clarinet Complete Edition

I have purchased three different HMDX Jam speakers like this one. I was amazed by the loud volume, this little thing can rock the whole room louder than most cheapy computer speakers. The first time i heard it was a gray one... after reading all the other reviews, and other folks complaining about the duh duh sound you hear... i realized i was happy with mine, and had no hiss, no duh duh duh sound, no battery life problems.. here is the thing, on the bottom right of the JAM speaker jar is a small rectangle sticker. I have seen 2212 and 2612 and 2712
the price of the item seems to affect which version release of the hardware you receive
the the 2612 and 2712 look the same on the unit itself... only the sticker on the case is different... but on my 2712 version jam speakers there is no problems at all.
consider contacting the seller and asking exactly which version of the jam speaker you will get.
im happy with all off them , and you do get what you pay for.
and if you use an i-phone. then im sorry.
i have had no problems, and i do not use apple devices

Get your O304 Celebrated Clarinet Complete Edition Now!

6 comments:

  1. This is the best book for the clarinet to this day. Probably written about 1840 or so, I was told to buy it by my teacher at the U of MN in 1947 and I've practiced it to this day in November of 2012. My teacher, Earl Handlon was Marcellus's first teacher as well. I've given copies of it to my three clarinet playing granddaughters because I find it so valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highly qualified instructors and band directors recommended this book to my middle-school aged daughter. She has improved her clarinet playing since practicing this method. It focuses primarily on scales, which is the basis for all music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the ultimate Clarinet Method book. It begins with basic studies and progresses to the more advanced methods. I am both a Clarinetist and a Contrabass Clarinetist, and this book has helped me so much in my studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the first edition was in the 1800s, and very little revision since. It has everything needed to make a good clarinetist, except the actual clarinetist has to do the practice! This book belongs with ever clarinet player period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic clarinet compilation! Elated would describe the feeling I felt paging thought it. It will be a valued addition to my collection!

    ReplyDelete