Friday, October 12, 2012

Great Album

After I Buy Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale

Simply put, Femme Fatale is the best dance/pop album I have ever heard. Coming from an over-50 person, that is quite a claim. I am not a Britney fan at all and will never buy her previous albums. But this collection has a special magic that I have not heard in pop music in years. It's indeed quirky and clever, but most of all it's melodic and complex. It certainly has its autotune effects, but it actually helped smooth her sometimes affected delivery. I have been playing Femme regularly for almost a year and am still dissecting harmonies hidden in its delicious chord progressions. "Inside Out" may be the best single of the lot. But don't skip over anything, they all work beautifully together. Britney really worked hard to make this her statement, and it shows. And to her credit, her singing is far better here then on previous albums... she's lighter, spacial and less groan-y.

Don't be afraid to listen, you may love it as much as I did.

Get your Femme Fatale Now!

5 comments:

  1. I want to take some sexy photos of myself for my boyfriend. I want to take some femme fatale type. what are some good tips for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of the best selling artists but how many worldwide albums has femme fatale sold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm writing a screenplay and I want to know if a noir story can go without a femme fatale. If there are, I can't think of any, but is it possible to classify it as noir without the woman? I just feel the tale I have has no use for a femme fatale without feeling completely forced in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible to become either? Are you a sex kitten or femme fatale?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do today’s forms of popular entertainment still feature the stereotype of the femme fatale, the clinging female, or any other stereotypes? How might such stereotypes affect women’s perceptions of themselves and men’s perceptions of women?

    ReplyDelete