Tuesday, October 9, 2012

And then there is the music

Why You Ned to Buy Single Man Original Picture Soundtrack

Single Man Original Picture Soundtrack

The music to "A Single Man" is exceptional. It is perhaps the most beautiful soundtrack I have ever heard. There are two different composers who capture
George's (Collin Firth) emotional roller coaster. Abel Korzeniowski and Shigeru
Umebayashi should have gotten best musical score at the Academy Awards. Tom Ford
who directed, wrote the best parts of the screen play and produced it should have received best picture, best director in 2010. I am sure Tom Ford was instrumental in the music also as far as what he wanted to convey in the music emotionally, as he did frame by frame
to perfection in his screen play. The violins are haunting through out the main
theme. You can visualize every scene in the movie, just through the music. I can't say enough good things about the soundtrack and the movie.
I give it my highest rating and of course, I bought the movie too.

Get your Single Man Original Picture Soundtrack Now!

6 comments:

  1. please answer me very very soon! i need this information for a school work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting into jazz and the blues but which cd's are the best ? and which singers do you prefer ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy playing many sports and occasionally run in the mornings and evenings. Sometimes I prefer running without my ipod or mp3, but at other times I enjoy listening to music while I run. I have many songs I like listening to but if you have any songs that you enjoy listening to while you're workin' out or something, please list them below. Thanks-

    ReplyDelete
  4. i make short animations, and i need some ideas for new ones. i dont want anything thats been done before, so original ideas only please! thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd add a sound bite for it but I don't know the name of it. It's a theme that is often used during "the showdown" scene in a lot of comedies and commercials. The music starts when the hero appears on a sunny, dusty horizon. Then he stands there wiggling his fingers near his gun holster I think it may have come from a Clint Eastwood or a John Wayne movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is for a history project and i've searched everyhwhere...i guess these songs are post WWII...Of these 5 songs we are to also write a critque of how these songs are reflective of the time period...help plz

    ReplyDelete