Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wonderful!

Days After I Buy This Motorola S305 Bluetooth Headset Microphone

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Headset Microphone

I own another pair of the Motorola Bluetooth headphones. I enjoy them, but they consistently lose connection when used. I read some reviews concerning these and thought that I'd try upgrading. They connect pretty well to my iTouch as well as my phone. I've managed to place my iTouch in a bedroom and walk away, around 20ft, and still had my connection. I forgot that I didn't have the iTouch even with me. I tried it out with my phone by placing a call. The other person said that she could hear me very well. The battery life seems to be good as well. I charged them and they've sat for awhile and still held a charge.

The ONLY two negatives that I've come across so far is that:
1. I'm not real crazy about the fit. Yes, you can't really tell that you have them on, but they are very loose. Comfortable, but now I can understand why the hook over the ears.
2. The older headphones had multiple colored lights that could tell you what was going on. A minor detail, but it helped knowing when it was charging, syncing, and connected. There are tones that you can hear, but I've found that I need to push the power button while the headphones are off so that I can find it. So the tones don't really do much for me. The smaller buttons are also a little difficult to find, but I really don't have as much of a problem with them.

Get your Motorola S305 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Now!

1 comment:

  1. I have my Motorola S305 Bluetooth headset connected to my PS3. I went into accessory setting then manage Bluetooth devices and connected then I went to audio device settings like I was told to and made the input and output device as the headset and changed the microphone level to 5. Then I went to voice changer and made sure it was a normal. It is still not working on Modern Warfare 3 but was working on NCAA 2011. Please help I'm dying to talk trash. Lol.

    ReplyDelete